WoW: Death Prefers Blondes by Caleb Roehrig



This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

Death Prefers Blondes



     Teenage socialite Margo Manning leads a dangerous double life. By day, she dodges the paparazzi while soaking up California sunshine. By night, however, she dodges security cameras and armed guards, pulling off high-stakes cat burglaries with a team of flamboyant young men. In and out of disguise, she’s in all the headlines.
     But then Margo’s personal life takes a sudden, dark turn, and a job to end all jobs lands her crew in deadly peril. Overnight, everything she’s ever counted on is put at risk. Backs against the wall, the resourceful thieves must draw on their special skills to survive. But can one rebel heiress and four kickboxing drag queens withstand the slings and arrows of truly outrageous fortune? Or will a mounting sea of troubles end them — for good?

Published by: Feiwel & Friends
Expected Publication: January 29, 2019

Why I'm Waiting: This cover threw me off,,,, I wasn't sure it was the real one lol But even if I'm not super excited about the cover, the synopsis sounds really exciting! The part that convinced me to add this to my TBR was OBVIOUSLY "But can one rebel heiress and four kickboxing drag queens withstand the slings and arrows of truly outrageous fortune? " If that doesn't get you interested, I'm not sure anything will lol 

What are you waiting on this week?
Will you be waiting on this one with me?

Labels: