Stacking the Shelves #290 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:

Shadow of The Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1)Dry
Swing

From Publishers:
Beware the NightUnleaving
Girl Mogul: How to Create Success in all Areas of Your LifeFear of Missing Out
Kiss Number 8The Birds, The Bees, and You and Me
Fake Plastic GirlThe Weight of the Stars

A HUGE THANK YOU TO FIERCE READS FOR MY WINTER 2019 BLOGGER BOX! CAN'T WAIT TO READ THROUGH THEM ALL! 
Fun Fact: One of these authors is going to Skype with my kids during Nano to give them some insight on how to win Nano like she did and get published from it! 

Broken ThingsFame, Fate, and the First Kiss

A HUGE THANK YOU TO EPIC READS FOR THE THANK YOU BOX FOR BEING AN EPIC READS INSIDER.
These were two reads I was definitely happy to see in my package! Thank you! 

From Netgalley/ Edelweiss: 
A Wedding One ChristmasLittle Darlings
The Devouring GrayThe Beast's Heart
Archenemies (Renegades, #2)


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Monday 10/08/18: Epic Reads Meet-Up!
Tuesday 10/09/18: Top Ten Longest Books I've Ever Read
Wednesday 10/10/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
Friday 10/12/18: Book Blogger Hop: I Will Not Live in a Time where There's no Books!
 Saturday 10/13/18: No Post.


Me on Instagram


I got a thank you box for being an Epic Reads Insider. And my pupper came up to show y'all what I got! 


This was my Fierce Reads Winter 2019 Blogger Box! Can't wait to read through them all!



This was the delivery day ever. But Lawd, why must all my holds come in at once? What library god have I pissed off that makes me HAVE to get all my holds at once? lmao


We had Walking Dead Day at the library where I worked thanks to Image Comics who gave away so many free things! We had so much fun with the 3D printer and all. Here's the prizes we had!



My pupper was being so sweet and cute. And then 10 minutes later he escaped out the back fence -_-


I had a Teen Book Tasting event for our Teen Reads Week program. It ended up being a hit. Many of the teens founds books they hadn't heard of before and wrote down more information about them.


My pupper is quite lazy if you didn't know. He always gets right next to me and falls asleep smh It's always so sweet and cute.... Until he's been there an hour and you need to finish the laundry and start dinner smh 

What went on at your blog this week?
Get/ do anything exciting?
Want me to come visit your blog?
Leave a link in the comments!


Labels: