Stacking the Shelves #292 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7)Shadow of The Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1)
Texas Ranger


From Netgalley/Edelweiss:
The Matchmaker's ListWarrior of the Wild
Small Town HeartsInventing Victoria
Famous in a Small Town

The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Wednesday 10/24/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi
Friday 10/26/18: Book Blogger Hop: Horror Recs! 

 Saturday 10/20/18: Odd One Out by Nic Stone

Me on Instagram:


My library's TAG run Haunted House was today and the teens had so much fun! We even had someone from admin come to it with their kids! My #SaturdayLibrarian duties included sacrificing myself which is seen here lmao 

Keno made himself comfortable on me again and I realized that no matter how much I complain about him being on me, I don't want him to ever quit wanting my cuddles. No matter how big he gets! 

I'm sure everyone can understand this one. At the very next chapter I think I finished the ice cream because YEAHHHHH. 

#BetoforTexas 
The first day that they were open until 7 so I went after my Saturday Librarian shift. I took a book and was ready to sit down and chill and yeah..... I was in and out. Less than 10 minutes!


What went on at your blog this week?
Leave me a link in the comments and I will visit!  


Labels: