TTT: Authors I'd Like to Meet!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Authors I'd Love to Meet! 

Sarah J. MaasLeigh Bardugo

1. Sarah J. Maas: I need to meet the person who created Rhysand..... For REASONS. lolol 

2. Leigh Bardugo: For whatever reason I waited until realllllllly late to read Shadow and Bone, so I missed her everytime she came to Texas. And now I regret it because I NEED my Wonder Woman ARC and HC signed lol 

J.K. RowlingTrish Doller

3. J.K. Rowling: It has been a dream of mine to meet J.K. Rowling since I turned the first page of Harry Potter in 5th grade. And now that I'm almost 30, I still have this same dream lol 

4. Trish Doller: Something Like Normal was one of the books that got me hooked on contemporary romance books. I find it so sad that I've connected with the author's works and her characters but have never met HER. Ahhhh, one day! 

Stephen KingRick Riordan

5. Stephen King: He completely ruined my life with Misery and completely creeped me out in The Shining and The Outsider. And I loved every minute of it. Just one day I want to pick his brain and see what screw is loose and how he came up with these things lol 

6. Rick Riordan: Y'all, I am one of the biggest fan girls of this person and I'm not ashamed to admit it. He brought attention to ADHD (y'all Percy Jackson is one of the ONLY book series my sister with ADHD has finished and that's because she thought she could BE Percy. I am forever grateful). And his clapbacks on Twitter keep me going. 

Shari LapenaKara Thomas

7. Shari Lapena: I read all three of her books and the endings were always so awesome! lol Her most recent one was pretty awesome. I'd love to be able to tell her about it in person.

8. Kara Thomas: So far, all of her most recent works I've loved! The Cheerleaders is by far my favorite and I'd love to pick her brain and see how she comes up with these things. All her thrillers are like A+++++!

Tiffany D. JacksonAngie Thomas

9. Tiffany D. Jackson: I really LOVED Monday's Not Coming and I really can't believe I still haven't read Allegedly. Maybe if I meet her it will convince me to put a move on reading it and finally get to it. 

10. Angie Thomas: Sometimes I get sad that I haven't met you, but other times I'm a little bit comforted by that fact. You see, I know there will be real tears and said tears will probably be ugly tears and I don't wanna scare you like that lol 

What authors would you like to meet?





Labels: