TTT: Best (Or Worst depending on how you look at it) Villains!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Best (Or Worst depending on how you look at it) Villains!

I was going to do this for my Halloween freebie, but I have to come up with something else now since this one came first lol 

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)Sawkill Girls

1. Levana from the Lunar Chronicles series: Obviously y'all knew this would be on here lol This is still one of my favorite series, and part of it is because I always thought Levana was really super mean. And then come to find out in this book, she was mean, but she had her reasoning. 


2. The Collector from Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand: This was a very weird book and had a very weird concept. But the villain in it was definitely creepy and weird and definitely deserves to be on this  list! 

The OutsiderYou (You, #1)


3. The Outsider from The Outsider by Stephen King: This was an adult book, but it really deserves to be on this list. It's really creepy and my goodness, the things this villain can do?! Makes you really paranoid of the people you meet... 

4. Joe from You by Caroline Kepnes: So this guy is really weird and although he seems like a regular guy, he is not, but somehow he still seems pretty likeable lol 


Warcross (Warcross, #1)The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)
5. *SPOILER* Hideo Tanaka: It's always the ones who present themselves as the good guy that scares me. (I have not read Wildcard yet, so please don't tell me if this changes! It works for this first book and that's all I know so far!) 

6. Ah-Puch from The Storm Runner by J.C. Cervantes: I loved him because I always thought he was so weird lol Like he seriously smells like puke and fish?! EW. So of course I went and did all the research on him. Turns out, he's so much meaner and weirder than this book says lol 

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

7. Voldemort from the Harry Potter series: This man spent a very long time chasing Harry and was almost dead when he first started out. If nothing else, he was dedicated lol 

8. Bellatrix Lestrange from the Harry Potter series: I always thought she was a terrible person because of how she did some of my favorite characters. I really love how Molly demolishes her in the movie lol 


Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1)Renegades (Renegades, #1)

9. The King and his guards from Children of Blood and Bone: They were ruthless and just wanted them dead. And I HATED the guards for what they did at the beginning of the book. It was all terrible smh

10. Nova from Renegades: Like I said, the worst villains are those that act like they're the good guys... 

What about you?!
Who are your favorite villains?

Labels: