TTT: Top Book Characters I would Make Into a Halloween Costume!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Book Characters I Would Make Into a Halloween Costume!

The Hate U GiveFake Blood

1. Starr from The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: If you frequent my blog, you know that I said this on Friday too! I would totes be Starr from THUG and I think I have most of her costume already anyways. I can't believe I didn't think about it until now lol 

2. Nia from Fake Blood by Whitney Gardner: I really liked the whole Slayer thing. Because I could totes see that being me back in the day lolol 

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)

3. Annabeth from The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan: She's super smart and she is super cool and always puts Percy in his place. I really love them and I think it would be cool to dress up like her. Fairly easy too!

4. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: I'm upset because I didn't think to be Katniss until this post. Which is upsetting because it's the 10th anniversary.... I would've been a LEGIT one!

Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3)Dread Nation (Dread Nation, #1)

5. Catwoman from Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas: In one of the movies her name was Patience, so of course I would totes be her. I was almost her this year, but I realized skin tight leather catsuit was probably not acceptable for work lol

6. Jane from Dread Nation by Justina Ireland: I really enjoyed this book and I loved the zombie parts. (I wish there were more.) I would love to attend that combat school as well as carry the weapons she has too! 

Shuri: The Search for Black PantherChildren of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1)

7. Shuri from The Search from Black Panther by Nnedi Okorafor: Man look, even when I first saw the movie I fell in love with Shuri and since then she's been my favorite. I can't wait to see what she does in a comic just for her!

8. Zélie from Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi: She has magic. Super awesome hair. And she looks so much more like me than other characters I've read. I will definitely add her to the queue of characters to dress up as in the future. If not for Halloween, I'll definitely try it for cosplay!

Renegades (Renegades, #1)Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)

9. Nova from Renegades by Marissa Meyer: Because I'll be one of the most iconic characters in a long time! And hopefully people will know who I am!

10. Wonder Woman from Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo: Is anyone surprised? I hope not lol Although I'm not sure this one counts because I definitely dressed as her one year but it was before this came out...... 



Labels: