Stacking the Shelves #293 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
Cover image for Small SpacesCover image for Intercepted
Cover image for The Dinner ListJuror #3 - Audiobook

For Review from Edelweiss/ Netgalley: 

Weekly Wrap-Up!

Wednesday 10/31/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Missing, Presumed Dead by Emma Berquist
Thursday 11/01/2018: Monthly Wrap-Up: October 2018
Friday 11/02/18: Book Blogger Hop: Any Collabs?
 Saturday 11/03/18: No Post. 

Me on Instagram: 


This super cute little girl came to our Halloween storytime and being the lover of unicorns that I am, I could not let her leave without taking a picture! I love her costume and I really want to get one for next year lmao


We did Disney villains this year at the branch and I was Cruella! Anddddd I loved that I was also a storybook character since I was the Cruella from the Descendants! The teens and parents all knew who I was! I didn't have the huge coat like Wendy Racquel Robinson here, but I'm in Texas, give me a break lol 


Some of my co-workers who also went as Disney villains! I love that picture of me and Maleficent because we're two of the meanest villains (one that hurts puppies and one that was upset about an invite to a party and made everyone sleep forever) and yet we have the biggest smiles on our faces lol 


So many incredible things happened when I was 29..... I can only see things getting better now that I'm 30! This picture showed some of those things: My incredible new job, my post being liked by Angie Thomas, my Eagles winning the Superbowl, graduating again, my amazing hubs, witnessing my nephew get baptized..... I loved this past year! 


The balloons on my Twitter profile never get old, but apparently I do lol Friday I turned 30 and I'm still in disbelief. WHERE DID THE TIME GO?! I still remember being in high school!

What went on at your blog this week?
Leave me a link in the comments and I'll try to drop by. 



Labels: