Stacking the Shelves #296 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
Piecing Me TogetherThe Stars Beneath Our Feet
TightThe Good Luck Charm

From Publishers/Netgalley/Edelweiss: 
SpinThe Princess and the Fangirl

Y'all ever get surprise bookmail in and you cry at the mailbox?
I definitely did this for this one! I can't thank you enough Quirk Books! 

Let Me Hear a RhymeWith the Fire on High

I was hoping to score one of these at NCTE but unfortunately I didn't get them :( 
Thankfully they were already up on Edelweiss lol I won't get to pass them on to my teens, but at least I'll get to be able to tell them more about them! Thank you to Harper Collins and Edelweiss! Can't wait to dive in! 

Fumbled (Playbook, #2)You Owe Me a Murder
White Rose

I had barely finished Intercepted and I knew that as soon as I saw Fumbled somewhere I needed to request it! And I saw it Monday night and expected not to see an answer until next week... And then yesterday while I was at work I got the email. I did a book shimmy at my desk I was so excited lol Can't wait for T.K's story!

**I'll post my NCTE goodies next week since I'm just getting back in town today!**


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Sunday 11/11/2018: Stacking the Shelves #295 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 11/12/18: Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean
Tuesday 11/13/18: Top Ten Bookish Things I'm Thankful for! 
Wednesday 11/14/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Hungry Hearts: 13 Tales of Food and Love edited by Caroline Tung Richhmond & Elise Chapman
Thursday 11/015/2018: Check, Please by Ngozi Ukazu
Friday 11/16/18: Book Blogger Hop: Book Exchange! 
 Saturday 11/17/18: The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
Me on Instagram:





Labels: