Top 10 Bookish Items/ Merchandise I'd Like to Own!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Bookish Items/ Merchandise I'd Like to Own! 

1. A Scarlet tote bag: This is my favorite book of the entire Lunar Chronicles series and I would love anything to do with it! If you would like to purchase it too, you can find it here.

2. Harry Potter Kano Coding Wand: This looks like the coolest thing I've ever seen! I HAVE to get this for my library somehow. I have no idea how to use it or how much it costs, but I NEED IT. You can find more info about the product here
Image result for new harry potter coding wand


3. New 10.1 Nook: Every year I think my Nook is so awesome and doesn't need any changes..... Until I see that there is a new one releasing lmao And this year is no different! Now that I know there is a new Nook and it has the largest display ever..... Naturally I must have it. I hope they are going to do that trade in thing again where you bring in your old one and get the new one for free or for a small fee. I will definitely be doing that! You can find info about this product here.
4. Well Read Black Girl Shirt: I LOVE these shirts and I AM a "well read black girl," so of course I want this shirt! You can find more info about this shirt here
Image of WRBG Collegiate Tee


5.Crack open a good book light: First of all the name of this book light is awesome! Just that alone makes me want to get it lol But the other thing that makes me want to get it is the fact that its actually not that expensive! I found one for only about $20! You can find it here
Folding Book Light,USB Bedside Lamp,5 Colors LED Table Lamp for Decor,Creative gift,

6.Book Cart: Now that my library is upstairs, it gets hard to go up and down the stairs when I don't have to lol So, I will more than likely HAVE to get one of these in the near future. I've been using a wicker basket that I got from work in the donation pile, but there's not enough space. (Don't judge lol) So I'm thinking I'm going to bite the bullet and just get one! You can find more info about the product here!

7. A New Reading Journal: I have one for 2018, but it's already time for another! And I'm super excited to see all the things that I will come away with in 2018! I've developed a really great schedule and set-up, so 2019 will be for keeping up with it and thinking up fresh and new ideas for other spreads.  You can find more information about Bookish Journals here

8. Super cute tote from Penguin Classrooms: I love this freaking tote and I still have a couple days before NCTE, but I NEED to get this in my hands. It has Librarians (me) and my favorite animals on it. This tote is so me and I NEED IT. You can find more info about it here

9. Blerd merchandise: Now I haven't seen much of it, but those things that I HAVE seen are all on white models. And that doesn't seem too promising to me. Makes me not want to buy it or go elsewhere for it. However, some of the things I've found are really DOPE and I really want some of them! You can find more info about them here

10. Bookish Candles: Of course this was what my entire list consisted of at first, but then I realized there were other things I wanted as well.... Because of that I waited to add it to the end lol I love anything that smells good, and candles of course are some of the best. I stopped burning them so much since we got Keno, but now that he's getting older and seen them more often, he's not as curious about them anymore. Maybe I can get back to burning some! You can find more about the pictured one here

What about you?
What bookish merchandise do you want?

Labels: