Christmas Songs Book Tag 2018!

Image result for christmas caroling gif

Does everyone like my Christmas Caroling minons? 
Yes? GOOD! 
They're getting ready to sing some of my favorites for this book tag! 
I saw this Tag on A Great Read and I just KNEW I had to do it! 


“All I Want for Christmas Is You”: Favorite bookish couple

Bruja Born (Brooklyn Brujas, #2)

Lula & Maks.
No matter what they went through they still loved each other and still did so much for each other and didn't care about the consequences. 


“I’ll Be Home for Christmas”: Name a book where a character is away from home (school, vacation, etc.)

Emergency Contact
Penny. 
I went with this one because it was set in Texas and they even made a trip home to my hometown of Galveston. 

“Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”: Name your favorite “little” book (children’s book, short story, novella, etc.)


This collection of short stories was really amazing and I still remember reading them all and then finding little clues from them in stories later on down the line! 


“Santa Claus is Coming to Town“: What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?

The Wicked DeepWith the Fire on High

I was going to ask for The Wicked Deep on my #TBTBSanta list, BUT THEN I MISSED THE SIGN UPS :( So now I have to beg my husband for it lmao 
And then of course I just really want Acevedo newest ok?!

“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”: Which book turned your nose red (made you cry)?

Five Feet Apart

Five Feet Apart. 
This was the most recent one. I didn't cry, but I did get dangerously teary towards the end. I think when the movie comes out I won't be able to keep it in......

“The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Your favorite book/kind of book to read during the holidays

Snow in Love

Anything Contemp Romance, and this new one that was just released was awesome! 

“We Three Kings”: Your favorite trilogy

At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club, #1)   In Bed with the Beast (The Naughty Princess Club, #2)   Kiss the Girl (The Naughty Princess Club, #3)

I have never in my life read an entire trilogy in a year. Until this one lol And it was a really wild ride and it was hot and hilarious and I really wish there was more! 

“Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow”: A character you would love to be snowed in with

A Duke by Default (Reluctant Royals, #2)

#SwordBae 
Because obviously lol 

“Last Christmas”: A book that seriously let you down

A Blade So Black

“White Christmas”: An upcoming release you’re dreaming about

The Grief KeeperThe Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)
If It Makes You Happy


So this was super fun and I really hope someone else tries it! 
I tag Amber @ Dulivre. 
She will probably get to it in the new year because she's having some *ahem* technical difficulties lol 

Labels: