My Top 18 of 2018 & my Most Anticipated 19 of 2019!



Truly Devious (Truly Devious, #1)Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1)
Broken Beautiful HeartsThe Poet X
The Wicked DeepAru Shah and the End of Time (Pandava Quartet, #1)
Leah on the Offbeat (Creekwood, #2)Monday's Not Coming
Undead Girl GangSave the Date
Bruja Born (Brooklyn Brujas, #2)The Cheerleaders
SadieThe Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)
Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3)A Very Large Expanse of Sea
DryLittle White Lies (Debutantes, #1)




(So far anyways.....) 

The Revolution of Birdie RandolphSerious Moonlight
The Grief KeeperTell Me How You Really Feel
With the Fire on HighLovely War
Red, White & Royal BlueWe Hunt the Flame
Let Me Hear a RhymeI Love You So Mochi
Wilder GirlsDescendant of the Crane
The Merciful CrowOpposite of Always
On the Come UpBlood Heir (Blood Heir, #1)
EnchantéeGirls with Sharp Sticks
Color Me In



Runner Up: 
I added this one as a runner up because we don't even have a cover yet lol
Blank 133x176
I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest



What about yours?
Send me links/ tell me in the comments! 

Labels: