Stacking the Shelves #298 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Netgalley/ Edelweiss/ Publishers:

I don't know what I did to deserve this S&S, but THANK YOU! Also, a huge thanks to Penguin Random House. I hadn't heard of this last one until you all emailed it to me at work and I haven't been able to stop thinking about the synopsis ever since! Can't wait to read it!

29 DatesCorpse & Crown (Cadaver & Queen, #2)

Thank you to Inkyard Press for both of these reads! I started 29 Dates right away! 

The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 12/04/18: Top Ten Cozy/Wintry Reads!
Wednesday 12/05/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Moonlight Scandals by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Friday 12/07/18: Book Blogger Hop:  Same ol' same? Something fresh and new?
 Saturday 12/08/18: Book to Movie Review: Dumplin by Julie Murphy

Me on Instagram




After living in an apartment all my adult life, I finally put up me and my hub's tree... In our new home. I'm still in awe and shock. And I may or may not have cried when I put it up......



I got two presents in at work this past week! I got another monitor that has proven to be vey helpful with scheduling and things like that. And then I got in a tote from Penguin Classroom that I all but groveled for at NCTE. It was for a certain event that I didn't go to, but I was told to email someone the week after. I was so happy to get one and I thank them immensely for it. (I wanted it so bad because I'm a librarian, I'm a reader, AND my favorite animals are penguins! This tote is the TRUTH and I'm super happy that they were able to find an extra and send it on! Thank you Penguin! 

What about you?
What went on at your blog this week? 

Labels: