Stacking the Shelves #299 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Netgalley/ Edelweiss/ Publishers:



From the Library: 

Wildcard (Warcross, #2)Carols and Chaos


The Weekly Wrap-Up: 

Wednesday 12/12/18: Waiting on Wednesday: The Lovely War by Julie Berry
Thursday 12/13/2018: Snow in Love by Various Authors
Friday 12/14/18: Book Blogger Hop:  Blogging and Music?!

Me on Instagram


He was so excited we were back! He kept jumping in to hug my husband! 


My co-worker made this ornament of me. Then, just when I started to think of the perfect place on my tree to put it, ...... She said I couldn't take it smh I'm still trying to figure out wth she's going to do with it now lolol 


Me and the hubs went to Dallas this past weekend to be sportsed out! We went to the Rockets vs Mavericks game and the Cowboys vs Eagles game that Sunday. Neither of them ended the way I wanted, but they were both still fun! 

What went on at your blog?
Leave me links in the comments! 

Labels: