Stacking the Shelves #301 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Netgalley/ Edelweiss/ Publishers:

Nikki on the Line

I requested Nikki because she has the same name as me, its spelled right, AND she liked basketball. So basically, me when I was 13 lolol A huge thanks to HMH for sending it out!

From the Library:

Lady Killer, Vol. 1 (Lady Killer, #1)Glimmer of Hope: How Tragedy Sparked a Movement

I had never heard of this GN until someone checked it out from the library, but of course I immediately went to request and found that we have it as an ebook! I haven't started it yet, but I plan to soon! Have any of you read it? (It's an adult GN! She's a house wife who doubles as a killer for hire!) 


Me on Instagram: 



Christmas Cookie Crime Scene lol 


Christmas in the South means 70+ degree temps!


"Celebrate the first... With the first of a new series!"



What went on at your blog this week?!


Labels: