Take Me Away's 2019 Cover Love!

Idk what it is, but 2019 has been BLESSED with some beautiful covers! And let me tell you, I have added ALL of them to my TBR. I'm praying that the books inside those awesome covers are just as good! Here's some of my favorites so far!

Sorcery of ThornsThe Revolution of Birdie Randolph
Let’s Call It a DoomsdayDealing in Dreams
If It Makes You HappyFor Black Girls Like Me
The Grief KeeperTell Me How You Really Feel
With the Fire on HighThe Hummingbird Dagger
Lovely WarLet Me Hear a Rhyme
I Love You So MochiThe Storm Crow (The Storm Crow, #1)
The Merciful CrowWilder Girls
The Voice in My HeadBlood Heir (Blood Heir, #1)
EnchantéeSerious Moonlight
Descendant of the CraneGirls with Sharp Sticks
Hungry Hearts: 13 Tales of Food LoveColor Me In

Any of these covers make it to your favorites?
Any of these books make it to your TBR because the cover is beautiful?
Am I missing any that you love? 
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: