Stacking the Shelves #305 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Netgalley/ Edelweiss/ Publishers:

A Prince on Paper (Reluctant Royals, #3)
Color Outside the LinesWicked Fox (Gumiho, #1)


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Wednesday 1/23/19: Waiting on Wednesday:  Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
Thursday 1/24/2019: Reading Journal Wrap-Up!
Friday 1/25/19: Book Blogger Hop: Reading #Goals
 Saturday 1/26/19: No Post. 

Me on Instagram!


Because my co-workers know me. <3


#LibrarianWardrobe My foams got the most attention tho. AS THEY SHOULD. All pink with the black insides?! YAS. 


Anytime I open a book and there's a Pac quote for the opening, I KNOW it's going to be a me book. 


It's not a #SaturdayLibrarian shift until you fix the graphic novels, walk away for 5 minutes, and then come back to this. This is what my nightmares are made of -_- lol 


What about you?
What went on at your blog this week?


Labels: