Celebrate Galentine's Day!



Since I did a Valentine's Day post already this week, I decided it's only right to celebrate Galentine's Day today!  With that said, I want to celebrate my favorite fierce female characters of all kinds, who deserve ALL the hype! 


FIERCE FEMALE CHARACTERS

The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings, #2)On the Come Up
SpinStalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)

My favorite thing about all these ladies is they are all strong and have come through a "male dominated" activity or profession and have WRECKED SHOP. 

A Curse So Dark and Lonely (A Curse So Dark and Lonely, #1)Slayer (Slayer, #1)
Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1)Dread Nation (Dread Nation, #1)
The Wicked Deep

These ladies let NOTHING stand in their way. They did what they wanted and dealt with the consequences, and handled it all like a BOSS. 



And last but not least, these are some of my favorite gal pals from the past. These groups reminded me so much of me and my friends when I was that age (and now) that they still resonate with me! 



With the Fire on HighThis Is What It Feels LikeI Wanna Be Where You Are
Dear Haiti, Love AlaineThe Dragon WarriorDon't Date Rosa Santos
If It Makes You HappyThe Revolution of Birdie RandolphShuri: The Search for Black Panther
Tell Me How You Really FeelThere's Something About SweetieLove From A to Z

And last but CERTAINLY not least, here are some of my favorite "Cover Girls". There are SO. MANY. MORE. (Y'all know how I am about covers smh) 



Who are some of your favorite fierce female characters? 
What are some of your favorite female graced covers? 
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: