Happy Valentine's Day! from Take Me Away...


Since the romance is most often times my favorite part of the book, I had to also do a spotlight on my favorite romances! Here's some of my faves from all different genres!

Favorite Adult Romances

Once Ghosted, Twice Shy (Reluctant Royals, #2.5)Intercepted (Playbook, #1)
A Duke by Default (Reluctant Royals, #2)The Kiss Quotient
The Wedding DateWait for You (Wait for You, #1)
Moonlight Sins (de Vincent, #1)



Favorite YA Romances

What If It's UsRoyals (Royals, #1)
Prince in DisguiseBroken Beautiful Hearts
To Kill a KingdomWhen Dimple Met Rishi
Alex, Approximately



And Lastly, here's some 

FUTURE FAVORITES! 

I Wanna Be Where You AreColor Outside the Lines
Can't Escape LoveNew Orleans Rush
Natalie Tan's Book of Luck and FortuneThe Perfect Date
Love from A to ZLike a Love Story
Tell Me How You Really FeelFrankly in Love
I Love You So MochiHot Dog Girl
Meet CuteFumbled (Playbook, #2)
Her Royal Highness (Royals, #2)


There's SO. MANY. MORE. 
And all the covers are SO. CUTE!
CAN ANYONE TELL MY FAVORITE GENRE??? 

What are some of your favorite love stories? 
What do you think will be some of your future favorites? 
See any on my list?!
Let me know in the comments! 




Labels: