Stacking the Shelves #306 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Netgalley/ Edelweiss/ Publishers:


From the Library: 
Cover image for Four Three Two One
Audio

King of Scars (Nikolai Duology, #1)The Vanishing Stair (Truly Devious, #2)
Physical


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Sunday 1/27/2019: Stacking the Shelves #305 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 1/28/19: A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
Tuesday 1/29/19:  Top 10 Most Recent Additions to my TBR
Wednesday 1/30/19: Waiting on Wednesday:  Dear Haiti, Love Alaine by Maika & Maritza Moulite
Thursday 1/31/2019: Spin by Lamar Giles
Friday 02/01/19: Book Blogger Hop: Bookish Showdown!  & The Monthly Wrap-Up!
 Saturday 02/02/19:  The New Kid by Jerry Craft

Me on Instagram


We did Are You Smarter Than a Librarian this past week at the library! I used buzzers, we had snacks, and I gave everyone a free book for participating. It was super fun and I think we have to do this again!


I have never done a Bookstagram worthy photo before, but I think I finally managed with this one! I read Spin last week, but I was still thinking about it yesterday, so I went and took some pictures with it! Special thanks to my dope photographer, my hubs lol Now that I'm reading On the Come Up, I thought it would be cool if DJ ParSec (from Spin) and Bri (from my current read of On the Come Up) would do a song together, but I think the closest I'll get is fanfic and me writing it lol 

What about you?
What went on at your blog this week?!
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: