Stacking the Shelves #307 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Publishers:



This blogger box from Fierce Reads was FIREEEEEE! I got some of my most anticipated titles of the year all at once. And my most anticipated of all of them..... is the one that got banged up :( But eh, I'll just be happy that I got one! 

How to Make Friends with the Dark

Thank you Penguin Random House! 


From Netgalley/Edelweiss:

 The Missing YearsHoneybees and Frenemies



The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Sunday 02/03/2019: Stacking the Shelves #306 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 1/28/19: No Post
Tuesday 1/29/19:  Top 10 Upcoming Releases I'm on the Fence About!
Wednesday 1/30/19: Waiting on Wednesday:  House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
Thursday 1/31/2019: On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
Friday 02/01/19: Book Blogger Hop: Blogiversary!
 Saturday 02/02/19:  Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West


Me on Instagram:


Our Black History Month display at work! 


Getting ready for our Live Action Angry Birds game 


This is how reading is in my house now. He still thinks he's puppy sized!


They had fun with the game. I made them do weird stuff while they threw to mix it up. This shot shows someone throwing it backwards lol 


There is SO MUCH happening in February and my library is trying to show all of it! Here's the decorations my coworker put up for Lunar New Year! I'll post our V-Day stuff this week! 



What went on at your blog?
Anything special you want to share?
Get anything good this week?



Labels: