TTT: Upcoming Releases I'm on the Fence About!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Upcoming Releases I'm on the Fence About!

 The Grace YearEmpire of the Vampire (Empire of the Vampire, #1)

1. The Grace Year by Kim Liggett: Only because this sounds like it will make me mad lol But some of my favorite other books have too (The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas I'm looking at your ending....) 

2. Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff: Only because after the Twilight craze, I was not a fan of vampires anymore. I can only hope I got all the hate out of my system because I do actually wanna read this!  

The Dead Queens ClubInventing Victoria

3. The Dead Queen's Club by Hannah Capin: The last Henry VIII re-telling I read was not good.... So when I saw this one I was excited, but I was also confused as to why someone wanted to try this. So.... I haven't read it yet. I'm scared to give it a try. 

4. Inventing Victoria by Tonya Bolden: I'm not a fan of historical fiction, but it sounds really good. And the cover is GORGEOUS. I think I may go ahead and read it because the cover is so pretty. 

One Day in DecemberHow We Became Wicked

5. One Day in December by Josie Silver: I've heard so many mixed things about this. I'm not sure which side I'd be on, so I'm not sure if I'm still going to read it.... 

6. How We Became Wicked by Alexander Yates: I can't lie, this sounds really weird lol But I still have this on my TBR. Hopefully I will be able to look past it when it gets closer to publication. 

Swipe Right for MurderThe Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)

7.  Swipe Right for Murder by Derek Milman: His "dark humor" made me DNF his other book. I'm hoping he reigns it in this time because this sounds good. But I will most definitely be looking for other reviews on this before I read it! 

8. The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh: See #2. Butttttt, this is also RENEE AHDIEH and New Orleans, so of I MUST at least try it. 

The Lonely DeadIf I'm Being Honest

9. The Lonely Dead by April Henry: I DNF'ed one of her books before, but I've actually heard good things about this one. I think I may give it a chance. 

10. If I'm Being Honest by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka: I didn't care for some of the things that the first book held, but hopefully this companion novel will be different..... 


What about you? 
Any that you have on your list? 
Any that you think I don't need to be iffy about? 

Labels: