Book Blogger Hop: Buyin Books?!

Book Blogger Hop

Do you buy all your books? If yes, do you keep them all? If no, where do your source them?         


Since I've been blogging for 8 years, I don't always buy them. I buy what I've read and LOVED. For instance, an author event is coming up where I stay and I'm going to buy On the Come Up and Opposite of Always because so far I love them! AS far as keeping them, I used to keep them, but about a year ago I became a librarian, and I have been giving all my ARCs or old HC's that I don't want to our prize fund. We are only given certain books for Summer Reading Program prizes, and I like to be able to offer them more. The only ones I keep now are my collectibles like Marissa Meyer, Nic Stone, Angie Thomas, Jason Reynolds, and now Justin A. Reynolds. 



What about you?!

Labels: