Celebrate Women's History Month (in Literature)!


     I've been reading some pretty awesome feminist books lately and I LOVE IT! And just in time for Women's History Month! I waited until today to post because I had something else in mind AND then my topic for this was used by Epic Reads last week, but I said this topic was too good to pass up! So forgive me if there's mostly the same books, but still THEY NEED TO BE TALKED ABOUT AND READ! 

Here's my favorites that I've read so far:

Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1)
Moxie


Here's some I have yet to read!:

Watch Us RiseThe Handmaid's Tale
What Every Girl Should KnowGirls on the Verge


There's so many more that I need to read! 
What about you? Have you read any on this list?
Do you have anymore I should add to this list?
Did you know there was a page on Goodreads specifically for books labeled "Feminism"? 
Here's the link!




Labels: