Stacking the Shelves #322 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
Cover image for A Prince on PaperCover image for Stepsister


Bought:
Let Me Hear a Rhyme



For Review:


I liked the first one, so when I saw this one I was excited! I hadn't seen many people who had even read it, so I'm glad this is going to be a thing! 

Gravemaidens (Gravemaidens, #1)


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Monday 05/20/19: No Post. 
Tuesday 05/21/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Books I Refuse to Let Anyone Touch!
Wednesday 05/22/19: Waiting on Wednesday: American Royals by Katharine McGee
Friday 05/24/19: Book Blogger Hop: To DNF or Push Through?
Saturday 05/25/19: Fumbled by Alexa Martin

Me on Instagram:


This weekend at my mom's house was so much fun! I spent some time with nephew and we had so much fun! He likes the water, but only in small doses lol 


I loved this really cool picture book that we got in at work! It was really cute! 


What about you?
Did you get any of these?
Did we get any of the same ones?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: