Stacking the Shelves & the Weekly Wrap-Up #327

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
Cover image for The Unhoneymooners

For Review: 

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GAVE ME AN E-ARC OF AMERICAN ROYALS. *CRIES* I HAVE BEGGED EVERYONE ON #BOOKSFORTRADE FOR THIS! THANK YOU NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE! 



The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Sunday 06/23/2019: Stacking the Shelves #326 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 06/24/19: No Post.
Tuesday 06/25/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Books on my Summer TBR! 
Wednesday 06/26/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Foul is Fair by Hannah Capin
Thursday 06/27/2019: Call it What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
Friday 06/28/19: Book Blogger Hop: Always With a Book!


Me on Instagram: 



My co-worker is awesome and made me a Forkie! Funny story, there's some Forkie's being sold on Amazon for $15!


We made Bottle Rockets for one of our Summer Reading Programs this week and the teens really liked this inexpensive STEM craft! I showed them why it reacted that way and they actually seemed really interested in learning more about it. 


Last weekend I was off so me and Keno spent the weekend on the couch reading Call it What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer. A huge thanks to Bloomsbury for the ARC, I really enjoyed this story!

What about you?
What are you reading this week?
What did you get this week?
Anyone attend any summer reading programs at their library this week?
Let me know in the comments!








Labels: