TTT: Books on my Summer TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Books on my Summer TBR! 

(My TBR always means whatever is releasing then. So, summer always = June, July, & August for me!)

Still to read from June: 

Wicked Fox (Gumiho, #1)Sorcery of Thorns
Like a Love Story

1. Wicked Fox by Kat Cho (Out today!): This sounds so good! And I can't wait to read this after I finish my current read! 

2. Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson (Out now!): I heard there were some bad ass librarians in this, so naturally I need to get my hands on it lol 

3. Like a Love Story by Abdi Nazemian: I really love this author and his first book I read in less than 24 hours. I read the first couple chapters of this and now I can't wait to read the rest of it. 

July:

Wilder GirlsShatter the Sky (Shatter the Sky, #1)
Maybe This Time

4. Wilder Girls by Rory Power (Out 7/9): I heard its creepy and the cover is a bit creepy and that's all I needed to know lol It's definitely what I plan to read over the holiday in July! 

5. Shatter the Sky by Rebecca Kim Wells (Out 7/30): Dragon stealing and f/f?! SIGN. ME. UP. 

6. Maybe This Time by Kasie West (Out 7/9): I love Kasie West and this one sounds pretty good. Hopefully this one is as good as her first ones!

August

House of Salt and SorrowsHello Girls
Start HereThe Revolution of Birdie Randolph

7. House of Salt & Sorrows by Erin A. Craig (Out 8\6): I had to look up the fairy tale this was based on and ZOMG its weird lol Which of course makes me want to read this immediately lol 

8. Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro & Emily Henry (Out 8/6): This sounds so good! And it sounds like it's going to get really crazy. Which means of course I need to read it like yesterday lol 

9. Start Here by Trish Doller (Out 8/13): I've loved Doller's books since Something Like Normal and I now own and love all her books. I hope to add this one to the pile as well! 

10. The Revolution of Birdie Randolph by Brandy Colbert (Out 8/20): We all know how much I love Brandy Colbert. And this one sounds like a topic that I will LOVE! (Again I made the mistake of taking this to work and it "disappeared -__- lol) 

Hopefully I can get to all of these this summer!
What about you?
Any of these make your Summer TBR? 
Have anything that you think I should add? 
Tell me in the comments! 


Labels: