24 in 48 Read-thon!


#24in48 is a Read-athon that I've wanted to participate in FOREVER, but I've always worked on the days its happened. And of course, this time I'm at work again too. 

Here's my TBR: 

I also did a spread in my reading journal. Last time I didn't and I had to guess the amount of time I read, so here's what my spread looks like: 




*I broke them into 2 little boxes for each hour to keep track of how much I read. For each 30 minutes I read I colored them in. Some places are colored in because I have already read at those times. 

Even though I'm off, I still have some other things I have to take care of (regular errands) so Idk about the challenges, but I will try to update or look at them if I remember them. 

Anyone else doing the readathon? 
Tell me your TBR in the comments! 
Tell me how much you've already read! 


Labels: