Celebrate National Ice Cream Month (with Literature)!


So this is something I've been playing around with since I made one for Black History Month. I've even changed the format a couple times. It's something I wasn't sure I wanted to keep doing, but if I get the news I'm hoping for (which I will let you all know soon....) I may have to do these alot more than you think. Sooooo, here's one I made for the library branch I work at! 
Sometimes I may do one a month, but if there's something that I think is important, I may do more than one. They'll pop up here and there, so let me know if you have read or want to read something from them! But let me know ESPECIALLY if these have made you pick it up and actually read it! 

July is National Ice Cream Month and we're here to help you celebrate, with literature! 


These books are for all ages, from picture books to adult, but be mindful what you choose, some of them are sequels! 



And then of course if you want to try your hand at making your own ice cream, here's another with all non-fiction books that have different recipes! Celebrate with a scoop! 

So tell me, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Are you celebrating National Ice Cream Month with literature too?
Let me know in the comments! 


Labels: ,