Stacking the Shelves #330 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:

Stealing HomeIf It Makes You Happy
Cover image for When We Were LostCover image for Again, but Better
Cover image for Like a Love StoryCover image for Hope and Other Punch Lines
Cover image for This Time Will Be Different

Bought: 
Becoming the Dark Prince (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3.5)

For Review: 
Supernova (Renegades, #3)Rebel (Legend, #4)

The last 2 were samplers that I got from Macmillan. I almost started reading Supernova as soon as I got it lol 


The Weekly Wrap-Up!:

Tuesday 07/16/19:  Top 10 Tuesday:  Top 10 of my Auto-Buy Authors! 
Wednesday 07/17/19: Waiting on Wednesday: The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring
Friday 07/19/19: Book Blogger Hop:  Book Blogger Hop: Autobiography Title! 

Me on Instagram:


My library did Movie in the Park with our precinct and just like last year me and my coworker did it but we did it with a twist lol So judging by the braid, what do you think we watched? lolol 


This weekend is 24 in 48 and I decided to do it! It's been hectic trying to get some reading in when I had to run errands and stuff, but using audiobooks instead of just reading is working wonderfully! I'm able to do things and still read and it's glorious. 

What about you?
What did you get this week?
Did we get any of the same things?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: