Stacking the Shelves #329 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
Pride, Prejudice, and Other FlavorsThese Witches Don't Burn
Waiting for Tom Hanks (Waiting for Tom Hanks, #1)


Bought: 
Black Enough: Stories of Being Young & Black in America

For Review: 


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 07/09/19:  Top 10 Tuesday:  Characters I'd Like to Check in With Now! (Character Freebie!)
Wednesday 07/10/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Red Hood by Elana K. Arnold
Friday 07/12/19: Book Blogger Hop:  Book Blogger Hop: Self Published books???

Me on Instagram


"When Mommy's reading and not paying attention to me I just put my face in her book and glare until she pets me." -Keno probably.... He is the most spoiled animal on the planet I swear! But he's also the cutest and I can't ever be mad at him smh lol 


Escape Rooms are so much fun.... Until you are the one putting them together smh lol This stressed me out to the point of a migraine, but in the end it was worth it. I had 23 teens for this one program and now I want to sleep for 3 years lol 


What did you get this week?
Did we get the same things? 
Anything you hope to get in the future?
Tell me in the comments! 

Labels: