Stacking the Shelves #331 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
Cover image for StepsisterCover image for Girl Gone Viral
Cover image for The First Mistake

From trading: 
The How & the WhyColor Me In
Race to the SunThe Fire Keeper (The Storm Runner #2)
The Twelve

I have a tween who LOVES mythology books and has read ALL Rick Riordan's books multiple times. His mom wants him to read other things, but he said he will only read those with mythology. So, I tried to give them the best of both worlds. I gave him Aru Shah and he borrowed my Tristan Strong. (Aru Shah his winner tho lol His mom said he's been talking about starting book 1 for the 3rd time lol)   Emma @miss_print was trading Roanhorse and Cervantes' new books and I was able to snag them for him. She also threw in The Twelve for him just because. I got these like Tuesday and I haven't seen them yet, but I'm sure he will be SO EXCITED.

I also got Color Me In, but that one was for me lol She threw in Hand's newest because she knows I love realistic fic. 

Thank you so much for sending me these goodies Emma! They are all very much appreciated!

For Review: 

From the publishers:

This was from July 3rd, but I couldn't figure out how to save the video I had (because it had a song attached to it) so basically you all only get a screenshot of the bookmark and just a small part of the ARC underneath the paper. I DIED WHEN I GOT THIS IN THE MAIL! I immediately read the first chapter and I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorite reads this year!



The Weekly Wrap-Up: 

Tuesday 07/23/19:  Top 10 Tuesday:  Top 10 Settings You'd Love to See More! 
Wednesday 07/24/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Not So Pure and Simple by Lamar Giles
Friday 07/26/19: Book Blogger Hop:  Book Blogger Hop: Always With a Book?


Me on Instagram: 


I had never had mochi before and after reading I Love You So Mochi I had to try some! I knew it wouldn't be authentic like the kind in the book, but I still liked it. And I heard the best way to try it is ice cream and the MyMo brand. SO. GOOD. 


I got the "Cool Librarian" award for letting my teens do Outdoor Laser Tag!


Having a best friend means having someone to lean on. Whether its to sleep or to read on lmao

What about you?
What did you get this week?
Did we get any of the same things?
Let me know in the comments!  

Labels: