Stacking the Shelves #333 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
MonsterLittle Darlings




Bought: 

This time I didn't buy the book, but the stand that goes on it. That was the stand I was talking about on Twitter when I said I told my hubs about it and he immediately ordered it and answered me by saying, "it'll be here tomorrow." I was so excited! And he got me the cute pink ones too! 

For Review:


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Sunday 08/04/2019: Stacking the Shelves #332 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 08/05/19: Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro & Emily Henry
Tuesday 08/06/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Cover Redesigns I Loved/Hated!
Wednesday 08/07/19: Waiting on Wednesday: The Toll by Neal Shusterman
Thursday 08/08/2019: Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2019
Friday 08/09/19: Book Blogger Hop: Recommending Authors! 
Saturday 08/10/19: Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly


Me on Instagram: 


Our theme for this year's Summer Reading Program was "A Universe of Stories" so for the SRP finale, the youth services department (or me and the children's librarian lol) decided we wanted to do something fun. We got a Moonwalk for the kids to jump in as the parents and teens got their last few points in and collected their last few prizes. It was super fun and I loved seeing all the excited kids jumping. As for me, I'm just happy to be done lol 


These are my displays for the month. My Readbox Book Bundles is FLYING off the shelves. I made this really cute "Find my movie on Netflix" bookmarks and teens are asking for those just to have them! I LOVE my job! 


What about you?
What did you get this week?
See anything that you've recently gotten or have recently read? 
Let me know in the comments! 






Labels: