Stacking the Shelves #334 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
Cover image for The Merciful CrowCover image for Spin the Dawn


For Review: 

Queen of the ConqueredThe GayBCs


The Weekly Wrap-Up: 

Tuesday 08/13/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Book Characters I'd Love to Be Besties With! 
Wednesday 08/14/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Lucky Caller by Emma Mills
Thursday 08/15/2019: No Post
Friday 08/16/19: Book Blogger Hop: What's Next??? 

Me on Instagram: 

I was stress eating when the truth was coming out in this one, but by the end I didn't think it warranted my ice cream. 

My teens got to release some stress over going back to school with our annual after summer programming, Game Over Summer's Ending. Last year we did Makey Makey video games like Mario and this year we just hooked up the Wii U. Next year I think we'll do the Raspberry Pi.... 

What about you?
What did you get this week?
See anything that you've recently gotten or have recently read? 
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: