Stacking the Shelves #335 and the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
Gods of Jade and Shadow

For Review: 
The Vanishing Deep

(This is what happens when you request stuff thinking you won't get anything and then you get most of it lolol) 


The Weekly Wrap-Up!:

Tuesday 08/20/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Favorite Tropes!
Wednesday 08/21/19: Waiting on Wednesday: By the Book: A Novel of Prose and Cons by Amanda Sellet
Thursday 08/22/2019: Color Me In by Natasha Diaz
Friday 08/23/19: Book Blogger Hop: What's Next??? 


Me on Instagram:

This was my first summer reading program that I planned and executed all by myself. I had a mini reflection on Insta and a longer one here on my blog. Take a look if you're interested in learning why I used my lunch as a picture! 

What about you?
What did you get this week?
See anything that you've recently gotten or have recently read? 
Let me know in the comments! 


Labels: