TTT: Book Characters I'd Love to Be Besties With!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Book Characters I'd Love to Be Besties With!

Scythe (Arc of a Scythe, #1)Maybe This Time

1. Citra from Scythe by Neal Shusterman: I doubt she'd give me automatic immunity, but she's just so damned cool, I feel like it would still be a pleasure to know her lol 

2. Micah from Maybe This Time by Kasie West: Although she wasn't the main character, Micah was still the one who stood out to me. I thought she was the better friend and I would totes be friends with her. 

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)I Wanna Be Where You Are

3. Iko from Cinder by Marissa Meyer: If anyone ever asks this question to me and I don't answer with Iko, please find out if I'm sick or something. Iko is STILL one of my favorite characters of all time. 

4. Chloe from I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest: I really liked Chloe and I can definitely see myself hanging out with her, Eli, and Geezer.

Don't Date Rosa SantosAru Shah and the End of Time (Pandava Quartet, #1)

5. Rosa Santos from Don't Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno: I LOVED Rosa and I thought she was super cool! She was also pretty funny and headstrong and that's all the things I would love to have in a best friend! 

6. Aru Shah by Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi: I LOVE this series and for the most part its because Aru Shah is headstrong and doesn't take crap from anyone and I love that. All the things I would love to have in a bestie. 

SpinLittle White Lies (Debutantes, #1)

7. DJ Parsec by Spin by Lamar Giles: Yes I know what happens, but I still thought it would have been really cool to be friends with her. And come on, I'd love to hear the type of beats she would be making. 

8. Sawyer from Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: Sawyer is BAD. ASS, so it's no surprise that I would want to be friends with her. EVERYONE should want to be friends with her. 

Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)On the Come Up

9. Audrey Rose and Thomas Cresswell from Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco: I think I would work well with them. And of course they are the coolest because of their job and I think I would LOVE to go back in time and be friends with them!


10. Bri from On the Come Up by Angie Thomas: I would love to go to her shows and I also make a really great hype man lol 


What about you?
Would you be friends with any of these characters?
Let me know in the comments!



Labels: