TTT: Top 10 Books I've Read that I'd Like in my Personal Library!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books I've Read that I'd Like in my Personal Library!


Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo

1. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco: When I first heard of this series, I was at TLA. I grabbed an ARC because I love anything Jack the Ripper related, but I was not excited about the historical fiction aspect. Because of that I didn't read the ARC until Ripper had been out a while, but then I kicked myself for waiting. And now I've only read the ARCs of all 3. I WILL be buying Capturing the Devil since it's the last one and there aren't any ARCs tho!

2. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid: I checked this book out from my library because it was in the running to be a discussion book for our area (Gulf Coast Reads) and I thought it had an interesting cover. I remember listening to it on the way to work and mostly bawling my eyes out there and back and thinking I should have just bought it.


Invisible (Invisible #1)The Kingdom

3. Invisible by James Patterson & David Ellis: I got this book from the library because I didn't even know about it until the release of the second one (Unsolved) I kept hearing from patrons that it was really good and it was his most creepy one and I had to get my hands on it. As it turns out, it was pretty good and now I have the second one and not the first. BECAUSE OF COURSE. 

4. The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg: I read an e-ARC of this not expecting to like it as much as I did because my luck with sparkly covers isn't always great. But this one surprised me with content just as good as the inside as well and I was sad I didn't buy it.

Red, White & Royal BlueSmall Town Hearts

5. Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston: I got this as an e-ARC and I had planned on buying it when it came out, but then the author announced she was coming to Houston and I planned on buying one there, but it was at a library and not a bookstore. It just didn't work out for me.

6. Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale: I thought this would be your average run of the mill contemporary romance, but I liked it so much more than I thought. The setting, the characters, I loved it all.

We Set the Dark on Fire (We Set the Dark on Fire, #1)The Black Coats
7. We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia: I didn't buy this one right away because I was a bit nervous about the dystopian aspect of this. (I'm not a fan of dystopias) But as it turns out, this has been one of my favorites of this year so far!

8. The Black Coats by Colleen Oakes: To be honest, I DNF'ed one of her other books, so I wasn't really looking forward to this one. But then I kept hearing more about it and once I got it in my hands, I started reading it and I read it in 2 days. 

Little White Lies (Debutantes, #1)Dry

9. Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: Barnes is normally a hit or miss for me, so I got an ARC of this one and read it. And then I loved it and was sad I didn't buy it.

10. Dry by Neal & Jarrod Shusterman: Another dystopian I wasn't sure I'd like, but I gave it a try and it REALLY worked. I loved this! 

What about you?
Do we share any of the same?
Let me know in the comments! 



Labels: