Book Blogger Hop: Needed It So I Got My Own!

Book Blogger Hop

Have you ever read a library book you loved so much, you just HAD to own it, so you bought a copy for yourself after returning the library book you had already finished?

All the time. I'm a librarian. Idk the last one I did because it's been a while. Now my process is different... I mostly buy it as a physical book and then later check it out as an audio and read it then smh I think I do that because it goes a bit faster with audios for me. If it's an e-audio, I speed it up and can usually finish it faster. 

And with all this information you didn't ask for, I'm done lmao 

What about you?
Have you bought a book after checking it out from the library?
Or do you do like I do and buy it, not read it, then check it out from the library?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: