Stacking the Shelves #337 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
The Turn of the KeyThe Chain
Cover image for Dragon ball super. Part 01, episodes 001-013.Cover image for How high the moon


For Review:
Woven in Moonlight
Beyond the Shadowed EarthNight Spinner (Night Spinner, #1)

I made the mistake of telling one of my teens that Beyond the Shadowed Earth includes mythology and gods and it has already gone missing from my "Free Take One" shelf in the library. My little free library within my library is working out very well lol 

The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Sunday 09/01/2019: Stacking the Shelves #336 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 09/02/19: Monthly Wrap-Up: August 2019
Tuesday 09/03/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Books I Enjoyed that are Outside My Comfort Zone!
Wednesday 09/04/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
Thursday 09/05/2019: No Post
Friday 09/06/19: Book Blogger Hop: Birthday Gifts for Bookish People!
Saturday 09/07/19: Little Darlings by Melanie Golding


Me on Instagram:


How I celebrated National Read a Book Day! This is one piece of my 4 part picture that I put together of the rest of my staff to celebrate the day! The overall county re-shared our picture as well. 
#NationalReadaBookDay was Friday the 6th


FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK! 
So I made a football display. I got football books and made a terrible looking goalpost out of left-over pool noodles from SRP lmao 

What about you?
What did you get this week?
Have you read any of the ones I got? 
Let me know in the comments! 


Labels: