Stacking the Shelves #339 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Traded:
JackpotWar Girls (War Girls, #1)

A huge thanks to the two I traded with to keep building up my #OwnVoices collection. I realized I've only been collecting ARCs if they have a Black character/author. And I've lately only bought these same books. (I'm still looking for Let Me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany D. Jackson!)

From the Library:
Jackalope Springs Eternal (Lumberjanes, Vol. 12)Carrie


For Review:


From the Library:
Cover image for Bringing Down the DukeCover image for The Mother-in-Law


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 09/17/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Fave Things to Eat/Drink While Reading! 
Wednesday 09/18/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Blitzed by Alexa Martin
Thursday 09/19/2019: Pumpkin Heads by Rainbow Rowell
Friday 09/20/19: Book Blogger Hop: Are You Done Yet?
Saturday 09/21/19: No Post

Me on Instagram: 


House Divided over here. And with two rival teams at that. We went to Wal-Mart and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why people were looking at us crazy since we were together lol

What about you?
What did you get this week?
Did we get any of the same things?
Let me know in the comments!

Labels: