Book Blogger Hop: Christmas themed!

What is your favorite Christmas themed fiction of non-fiction book?

Image result for a christmas carol cc0

My favorite Christmas story of all time is A Christmas Carol. Every year I try to read as many different retellings as I can, or watch as many different retellings as I can. This year I have watched Barbie's A Christmas Carol, A Muppet Christmas Carol and Mickey's A Christmas Carol via Disney+. I have the Flinstones Christmas Carol coming up soon. As far as the reading, I haven't read any lately, but I just checked out a retelling of Gerinmo Stilton. I don't normally care for Gerinmo, but the kids at my branch like it and its another Christmas Carol retelling, so I'll take it lol 

What about you?
Do you like A Christmas Carol??
Have you read/watched  version of A Christmas Carol?
Which version is your favorite? 
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: