Stacking the Shelves #352 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
The Marriage ClockThe Lady Rogue
The Fire Keeper (The Storm Runner #2)Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters
The Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of Mulan


Bought:
Children of Virtue and Vengeance (Legacy of OrĂ¯sha, #2)


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 12/10/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Books on my Winter TBR! 
Wednesday 12/11/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Girls with Razor Hearts by Suzanne Young
Friday 12/13/19: Book Blogger Hop:  Christmas Themed! 

Me on Instagram: 


My Ugly Wonder Woman sweater for my Ugly Sweater program I had yesterday. None of the teens said it counted lol They said it was too "cute"


This was the ugly sweater that was voted most ugly. It's hilarious because she made the snowman arms with the candy canes and feet with the elf feet lmao


I couldn't find anything to help get more check outs on my audios, so I came up with a display for December that said if they're traveling for the long holidays, here are some audio books that would be good for them to listen to in the car. 

Labels: