Stacking the Shelves #353 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Gifted:

I've been really chill since I've been off for a week and I haven't bought anything because I had Christmas presents to buy and stuff. But, someone got me bookshelves this year and I am beyond happy! (For more information, see this post!)


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 12/24/19:  Top 10 TuesdayBooks I Hope to Find Under my Tree! 
Wednesday 12/25/19: Happy Holidays!
Friday 12/27/19: Book Blogger Hop:  Bookish Presents! 
Saturday 12/28/19: Chosen by Kiersten White

Me on Instagram:


Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals


I have no idea how I finished this, but I did! There's audiobooks (physical and e-Audio), there's physical and e-books, ARCSs and e-ARCs all mixed through. I didn't count all the picture books I read, or it'd be way higher. I'm coming for 180 in 2020!

 I finished my reading journal for 2020! Here, renjoy a flip through! 



Every year we have cookie day and it's so much fun baking with the littles! 


What about you?

What did you get?

 What did you read?

 Let me know in the comments 

Labels: