Top 10 Freebie: Books that Remind me of a Christmas Carol!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Freebie:
Books that Remind me of a Christmas Carol!


Image result for grinch cc0

"You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch"

American Royals (American Royals, #1)Unpregnant (Unpregnant, #1)

1 & 2. Daphne from American Royals by Katharine McGee and Bailey's ex boyfriend, who I hated so much I can't even remember his name. If you've read these, you know for sure why I hate these two. 

Image result for jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way cc0
"Jingle Bells"


Maybe This Time

3. Sophie from Maybe This Time by Kasie West: She had ALOT of fun during this book. She went to multiple super cool events and she had some amazing things to teach me about flowers. She had about as much fun at these events as I would in a one horse open sleigh!

Image result for rudolph cc0

"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer"

All-American Muslim Girl


4. Allie from All American Muslim Girl by Nadine Jolie Courtney: EVERYTHING was going against this girl, but somehow she managed to still come out on top. She was bad ass just like Rudolph who worried about his differences, but that's what made him the best. 

Image result for all i want for christmas is you cc0

"All I Want for Christmas is You!"
Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)

5. Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams: 2019 awakened my love for adult contemps, and the first book in this series was one of the books I loved. And because of that I haven't stopped thinking about this one. For Christmas this is the 2020 read I'm most anticipating and it's obviously all I want for Christmas! 

Image result for little drummer boy cc0

Little Drummer Boy

Jackpot

6. Rico from Jackpot by Nic Stone: Her and her family had close to nothing, but she still was such a good person and gave her younger brother and her mother all she had. Most times forgetting that she might need some stuff too. 

Image result for we three kings cc0
"We Three Kings of Orient Are"

Hello Girls

7. Hello Girls by Brittant Cavllaro and Emily Henry: The Three Kings traveled really far, so I of course thought of a road trip book! And Hello Girls is a really awesome one where they find treasues and more along the way. Although the wise men already had their treasures and were giving them away, I'm counting this because there were multiple points when things were taken from them. 

Image result for baby it's cold outside cc0

"Baby it's Cold Outside"

The Toll (Arc of a Scythe, #3)
8. Any of the Scythes from The Arc of the Scythe series by Neal Shusterman: They have to have cold hearts because of what they do. There's no way they could do it without it. Just like the weather is in this Christmas carol. 

Image result for frosty the snowman cc0
"Frosty the Snowman"

Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky (Tristan Strong #1)

9. Gum Baby from Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame Mbalia: Frosty is a cool (no pun intended) guy and he has always been one of my favorites. And Gum Baby is one of my favorite characters of 2019. Definitely one that I will remember for a long time coming. Just like the kids with the magic of Frosty. 

Image result for i saw mommy kissing santa claus cc0

"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
Red, White & Royal Blue
10. Alex and Henry had the BEST kiss this year. Well to me anyways. And just like with Santa and mom, there was a lot of drama when they got caught. 

What about you?
What books made you think of Christmas carols?
Did you think of any of these like I did?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: