TTT: Top 10 Books on my Winter TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books on my Winter TBR!

(I do this as all the books I'm excited for that release in the Winter months! That means, December, January, and February!)


December

Children of Virtue and Vengeance (Legacy of OrĂ¯sha, #2)



January

Clean GetawayA Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)

One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)Throw Like a Girl



February

Deathless Divide (Dread Nation, #2)All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth, #1)
Foul Is FairWe Unleash the Merciless Storm (We Set the Dark on Fire, #2)
Yes No Maybe So



What about you?
What books are you excited to read this winter?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: