Book Blogger Hop: Strangers Talkin Books!

Do you talk to strangers about books? Especially when you see someone reading a book?

Yep. But I kind of HAVE to. I work at a library. People ask for readers advisories and if I've read XYZ or read anything by author ABC all the time. And for the most part, they're all strangers because I don't really keep track of people's faces and names. Unless they're regulars.

And also, I'm a blogger so for the most part ALL I do is talk to strangers about books.

Other than that, I don't really see strangers reading. I drive myself to work and I always read during my lunch hour in the break room. And when I'm off I'm at home or out and about running errands. Looking at it that way, I live a pretty boring life. But really, it's just like I like it. 

What about you?
Do you talk to strangers about books?
Any ways that match mine?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: