TTT: Most Recent Additions to my Bookshelf



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Most Recent Additions to my Bookshelf!


All of these are books I recently added to my TBR! 
The End of HerThe Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings, #3)

1. The End of Her by Shari Lapena: Someone at work checked out one of her books and asked the name of her latest one. I thought I knew it and looked it up to be sure on fantasticfiction.com. But then I saw the title for this one and double checked it on Goodreads and now, here we are. Super excited to get another title from Lapena! 

2. The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks by Mackeenzi Lee: Am I the only person who missed that there was another in the series?! But whatever, as long as its as funny as the first one, I'm all for it. 

The Lion's DenSuch a Fun Age

3. The Lion's Den by Katherine St. John: This LOOKS like a super cute, summery read, but in reality, its labeled as a suspenseful novel. I can't wait to see why! 

4. Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid: I usually try reading all the books from different book clubs to see what the hype is, but I was genuinely interested in this one when I read the synopsis. I just hope I'll be able to read it before Reese Witherspoon picks her next one because I'm still like #34 on the hold list for this one smh 

None Shall SleepThe Wives

5. None Shall Sleep by Ellie Marney: I randomly saw this one someone else's page, and was super intrigued by the cover. And then someone said it was a YA book too?! I added it to my TBR with the quickness! 

6. The Wives by Tarryn Fisher: I had been seeing this around on advertisements in my real life and all over Goodreads. So much so that I added it to my TBR. And now, I hope you do too!
HorridParty of Two

7. Horrid by Katrina Leno: YA Horror?! I'm SOLD. Also, this cover is bad ass! 

8. Part of Two by Jasmine Guillory: I didn't know this was a thing until I saw someone added to their TBR. And of course, I'm always ready for more Guillory!

RunningYou Had Me at Hola
9. Running by Natalia Slyvester: I can't tell you how happy this makes me! I'm super interested in how this book is going to be. And it's releasing during an election year, which makes me even more excited! 

10. You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria: I didn't add this to my TBR recently, but I will make sure this cover gets all it deserves and post it anytime I have a chance too lmao 

What about you? 
So we share any of these?
Let me know in the comments! 




Labels: