WoW: Now That I've Found You by Kristina Forest



This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

Now That I've Found You


     Eighteen-year-old Evie Jones is poised to be Hollywood’s next big movie star, following in the footsteps of her über famous grandma, Evelyn Conaway. That is, until a friend's betrayal ultimately leads to Evie being fired and blacklisted.
     A public appearance with Evelyn Conaway, AKA Gigi, is just the thing to save Evie’s floundering career. But the week Evie plans to present Gigi with a major award in front of Hollywood’s elite, Gigi, a recluse who’s been out of the limelight for almost 20 years, disappears.
     With time running out and her comeback on the line, Evie reluctantly enlists the help of the last person to see Gigi before she disappeared: Milo Williams, a cute musician whom Evie isn’t sure she can trust. As Evie and Milo spend a wild week together in New York City searching for Gigi, romance and adventure abound, and Evie makes some new discoveries about Gigi, but most importantly, about herself.

Published by: Roaring Brook Press
Expected Publication: June 2, 2020

Why I'm Waiting:  I LOVED her debut, I Wanna Be Where You Are! So of course, this made me want to get my hands on her second novel, ASAP. And also, this is one of the cutest covers! I can't wait to read this one too! 

What about you?
Will you be waiting on this with me?
What are you waiting on this week?
Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: ,