Stacking the Shelves #358 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:

This Coven Won't Break (These Witches Don't Burn, #2)

All of these are super high on my Want to Read shelf! I mean there's a sequel I'm super stoked about,  a book with a bad ass cover, YA HORROR, and a fat, sexy superhero! 

From the Library:
Not So Pure and Simple10 Blind Dates
Shadowshaper Legacy (Shadowshaper, #3)

Bought: 
Clean GetawayM Is for Melanin: A Celebration of the Black Child


The Weekly Wrap-Up: 

Thursday 01/30/2020: Teeet Cute by Emma Lord
Friday 01/24/20: Book Blogger Hop:  Bibliotherapy!

Me on Instagram: 






Put up my displays today. One is Black History Month and the other is Love Stinks! 


And I got this really cute lady bug on my monitor the other day. I was hoping it brought good luck with it! 

What did you get this week?
Get anything good?
Get anything that I got? 
Let me know in the comments.
 

Labels: