Top 10 LOVE FREEBIE! Top 10 Contemp Romance Books that Remind me of Assorted Chocolates

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 LOVE FREEBIE!
Top 10 Contemp Romance Books that Remind me of Assorted Chocolates!

Image result for assorted chocolates cc0 

I wrote this original blog post for my work blog, and everyone thought it was really cute. So, I decided to carry it over! 


1. A Love Hate Thing by Whitney D. Grandison & Dark Chocolate Vanilla Creams: I chose this combo because although I liked it, it didn't stick out. Just like vanilla, it's a nice safe choice, but nothing that will make me look inside the box for another piece like it. 

2. Tweet Cute by Emma Lord & Milk Chocolate Caramels: I chose this pairing because the caramel in the center is always really gooey and sweet, just like the budding romance between the characters. They are so sweet together and I loved seeing them fall in love. 


3. Not So Pure and Simple by Lamar Giles & Milk Chocolate Toffee: I paired these two together because the MC learns some really hard lessons about love in his story. If you've ever had toffee before, you know its hard to bite into, but the candy itself is always amazing. 

4. I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest & Milk Chocolate Pecan Delight: I paired these two together because their relationship was a bit bumpy like the bits of pecan, but it still turned out nice and smooth like the caramel. And its still my favorite, just like the candy lol 

5. I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn & Milk Chocolate Strawberry Cream: If I remember correctly, there is something to do with a strawberry mochi in this one, so it's only right that I paired these 2 together!

6. Jackpot by Nic Stone & White Chocolate Truffles: I paired these two together because looks can be deceiving with these two. There are 2 other books I know of that have the same premise of Jackpot, but this actually my favorite. The truffle is just like that. It looks like vanilla, like something you've had many times, but as it turns out, its actually white chocolate, the best kind there is. 

7. Maybe This Time by Kasie West & Milk Chocolate Covered Peanuts: I chose these two because Kasie West books are like comfort reads to me. Easy and enjoyable. Just like chocolate covered peanuts. An easy choice that you know you'll enjoy. 

8. I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver & Milk Chocolate Pecan and Walnut Cluster: Ben ran into SO MANY roadblocks when all they were trying to do is just live. Their love interest came along and actually made Ben's life a little sweeter than it was. Just like the candy, the nuts are all over the place, but the sweet chocolate made it all better. 

9. Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale & Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds: I put these two together, because I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate almonds and I thought this book was just getting hype for no reason. I went in not expecting to like it, but it's still my favorite genre and I LOVED it. Just like regardless of if its my favorite or not, chocolate covered anything is amazing. 




10. Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan, Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston & Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Nut Caramel: Although these two are some of the cutest reads of last year I paired them with the sugar free candy. Why? So you can gobble them all up at once and not have to feel guilty about it! And of course, even though its sugar free, its still sweet and its still really good! 


What do you think of my pairings?
Have you read or tasted any of these? 
Do you agree?
Which books would you pair together?

*All pictures of chocolate (besides the very first one) are Russel Stover's chocolate and can be found on their Chocolate Guide which I have linked HERE





Labels: