TTT: Books on my TBR I predict will be 5 stars!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books on my TBR I predict will be 5 stars!

One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2) 10 Blind Dates

1. One of Us is Next by Karen McManus: I'm currently reading this now, so I'm not sure this counts or not, but I think it'll be the 5 stars I normally get with books by McManus. 

2. 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston: I know SO MANY people have been talking about this book, but I still haven't read it. And I don't know why. But this is sounds really cute and really good and I still can't believe I haven't read this before. I just got it from the library, so it shall be read SOON! 

Heavy Vinyl: Riot on the Radio, Vol. 1Admission

3. Heavy Vinyl: Riot on the Radio, Vol. 1 by Carly Usdin: If you haven't read the synopsis, just go ahead and read it. That's how you know it's going to be 5 stars. All I needed to see was the first paragraph about the patriarchy fight club and I was like YAAASSSSS! And I immediately added it. 

4. Admission by Julie Buxbaum: This sounds like something that's currently in the news right now smh lol But that makes me all the more interested. And I really hope that this is a 5 star too because it sounds really good. 
Boyfriend MaterialNone Shall Sleep

5. Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall: This is giving me Red, White, and Royal Blue vibes, so naturally I'm sure it's going to be 100,000% a 5 Star Read! 

6. None Shall Sleep by Ellie Marney: This freaking cover is so bad ass. And the synopsis itself is saying this will be amazing as well. From that alone, I'm sure this will be a 5 Star. 

All the Pretty ThingsRunning


7. All the Pretty Things by Emily Arsenault: The synopsis starts with "For fans of Sadie and The Cheerleaders" and from that alone, I know I will love it. Those two were some of my favorite books, so I'm sure if this one is like it as well, I know this will be a 5 star read for me. 

8. Running by Natalia Sylvester: I don't know what it is, but election things always intrigue me. Maybe because I wish our current Presidental status was fiction as well. Whatever the case, this sounds just like something I'd love and I'm super prepared to give it 5 stars.

You Had Me at HolaNow That I've Found You

9. You Had Me At Hola by Alexis Daria: This is one of the most shallow things I've said in a long time, but man I think this will be 5 stars all because this cover is GORGEOUS lolol 

10. Now That I've Found You by Kristina Forest: I LOVED her other book. And I can only imagine that this one will be just as good! 

What about you?
Do you have any of these on your list?
How many of these do you actually think I'll give 5 stars? 
Let me know in the comments! 







Labels: